Not really the bushcraft telegraph - TV and DVD

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

kawasemi

May 27, 2009
Where the path takes me
Hi all,

Very non-bushcraft related related unless you have some old Bushtuckerman videos from ebay of course
wink.gif

One excellent condition combi TV/Video with a seperate DVD player that plugs into it via a scart cable (included). 15" screen. All equipment in good/full working order and clean/tidy condition. Only going as SWMBO fancied a flatscreen in the bedroom - it would still be there in daily use otherwise. Both complete with remotes - fully working/no damage/not even wear on the buttons

NOT freeview but you would only need to add a receiver box. Seperate DVD in excellent full-working condition but there is disk whirr like in a computer DVD player.

Buyer would need to collect or I'm happy to deliver/meet within reasonable distance of Halifax...especially if I am going that way on another errand
biggrin.gif

£20 - cash on collection only please.

Cheers for looking

kawasemi

mods - if this is way to far off (bushcraft) track, feel free to remove with my apologies

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE