not able to attach photos

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

JB101

Feb 18, 2020
Watford
Hi
Despite being a full member (annual fee) i can't seem to be able to attach pics directly only via a hosting site .

C_Claycomb

Moderator staff
Mod
Oct 6, 2003
Bedfordshire
Hi,
By the colour of your user name, you appear to be a standard member, not a Full Member. If you have evidence of membership payment coming out of your account, then you will need to talk to Tony about why your membership hasn’t upgraded. That would be an admin level problem.

I can see by past posts that you were previously able to attach photos. Full membership payments should be automatically renewed. The only time I have had that not work was when my debit card associated with the PayPal account expired and I forgot to update to the new card.

JB101

Feb 18, 2020
Watford
Hi,
By the colour of your user name, you appear to be a standard member, not a Full Member. If you have evidence of membership payment coming out of your account, then you will need to talk to Tony about why your membership hasn’t upgraded. That would be an admin level problem.

I can see by past posts that you were previously able to attach photos. Full membership payments should be automatically renewed. The only time I have had that not work was when my debit card associated with the PayPal account expired and I forgot to update to the new card.
Ive just checked and my paypal account deducted the fees for a year (in August2022).Infact twicw and was refunded one of the amounts

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Sorry about that, not sure what caused the issue, all good now and my apology for the inconvenience.

Thanks Chris for letting me know.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE