not a bush knife

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Muskett

Forager
Mar 8, 2016
East Sussex
Pacific: The underside gimping isn't so bad, the upper side is too large and wide. Also a bit sharp. Gimping really doesn't need to be so prominent/aggressive.
I'll have to find my Pacific's box as I'm not entirely positive of what steel its made of. It holds an edge well, but just looking at my blade I have had to sharpen it more than lets say my Survive Knives GSO's. i suspect it does require more maintenance and I think it is harder to sharpen and get that pop'in edge.

Its pretty good as a 6" utility edge though the scabbard isn't my style. I don't like poppers.

My most used and enjoyed large utility knife was my CR Project II, but that is semi retired for a Survive Knive's small GSO. Have to say I prefer a slimmer, less deep, long blade like the Project has. Maybe its just what I got used too.

Last edited:

KenThis

Settler
Jun 14, 2016
Cardiff
It's really too aggressive looking for my liking but I can see and appreciate the work and attention to detail.

You have to be congratulated it's going to make someone very happy.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE