Northern monk /haze beer

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

stevec

Oct 30, 2003
Sheffield
Found a tin of the latest haze colab beer. Based on the Nevis recipe beer, just not as expensive. Looking forward to it, I'll leave it in the cellar to settle and cool for a few days.IMG_20200102_135929841.jpg

CLEM

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 10, 2004
Stourbridge
They’ve all sounded pretty darn good although I have to say the odd couple of NM ales that I’ve found and supped round these ere Black Country parts left me distinctly underwhelmed I have to confess. Hope this one is better

stevec

Oct 30, 2003
Sheffield
Depends on what you like, I have a wide ranging taste so the strong ipa that sells for 8 cans a tenner is fine, but saw this and thought it worth a go. From my local indie beer shop in Sheffield moor market.

Reactions: CLEM

CLEM

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 10, 2004
Stourbridge
Depends on what you like, I have a wide ranging taste so the strong ipa that sells for 8 cans a tenner is fine, but saw this and thought it worth a go. From my local indie beer shop in Sheffield moor market.
I like yourself have a broad palate when it comes to suppages lol and I always like to try new stuff when I see them. As I say I’ve only seen two Northern Mank’ey ales locally, small cans&green label I forget the names and I was underwhelmed as I say. I’d not think that all the brewery’s offerings would also be underwhelming. A brewery and a local one to meself at that that never fails to be meh is Green Duck. I’ve tried every one of there beers only to be disappointed with every one of them.

Last edited:
Reactions: stevec

WolfRock83

Dec 27, 2019
Essex
I ordered a couple of cans of that. Was pretty good. Mitch better than his previous collab which was chocolate donut flavour or something and not to my taste. The stuff you get in the supermarket (new world IPA i think it’s called in the green cans) bears no relation to their smaller batch stuff - you pay the price for the decent stuff however!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE