North Yorkshire PERMISSIONS

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

whitey3192

Forager
Oct 23, 2010
North yorkshire
Was just wondering if anyone had any permissions within about 40 mins drive of richmond, north yorkshire?

how do you go about finding who owns the land?
i was at Limekiln wood today and called in at the farm next to it, i spoke to the farmer for about 15 mins only to find that he didnt own the wood.
so im now back where i started, was just wondering if anyone had any tips or ideas of places i could use or how to go about getting permission.

cheers

Dan . . .

resnikov

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
You could try googling the wood name and see if any thing comes up to find the owner. I've looked for a few that way but have come up as local council or forestry commission.

You could try asking other local farmers, local tree surgeons, or a local hunt if there is one as to who owns the local woods.

I have managed to get a permission but its only about 1 acre so only enough really to pitch the hammock and I don't want to do much to it cause its small.

lannyman8

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 18, 2009
Dark side of the Moon
hey Dan, you just have to walk round farms / houses and ask, its kind of the only way, but for any land owner to say yes you will be very lucky, its a bit like rocking horse poo.....you just never see it......lol......

if you do happen to find a place let me know please......

thanks Dan..

chris..........................................................

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE