North wood february 25-27 to coincide with the outdoor leasure show

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

SimonD

Settler
Oct 4, 2010
Lincolnshire
i havent got a clue about the mod your talking about i did the carabiner mod but still tie a bow. i have a idear for a waterborn knot and a clovehitch mod but im not sure the DD heveduty webbing will be up to holding my weight with out the webbing being doubled up. im gona have to get in touch withh DD at some point and find out the max weight the webbing can take as a single strand.

well i'm sure one way or another between us we'll get it sorted

cwillson

Forager
Jul 14, 2007
Cotswolds
i should have enough bits to make up four legs if you want me to bring em and my drill mate???

Wow, I love folks on this site! :D Thanks Simon, that sounds great. Please dont go to any trouble though dude. After all, I can always use the couple of damp dogs idea... ;)

Chris

MartinK9

Life Member
Dec 4, 2008
Leicestershire
sellingy.jpg

First one away :)

Last edited:

cwillson

Forager
Jul 14, 2007
Cotswolds
Haha, I'm starting to get lost now. My kit list just keeps getting bigger and bigger! Dogs, logs....where does it stop? ;)

I only have a king charles, which would be worse than useless for just about anything outdoors. Unless of course I took it hunting for nervous rabbits; you know, the ones that fall over in fright when stared at by a boogly eyed dribbling fool of a dog! She's not called Muppet without good reason. ;)

Andy2112

On a new journey
Jan 4, 2007
West Midlands
Haha, I'm starting to get lost now. My kit list just keeps getting bigger and bigger! Dogs, logs....where does it stop? ;)

I only have a king charles, which would be worse than useless for just about anything outdoors. Unless of course I took it hunting for nervous rabbits; you know, the ones that fall over in fright when stared at by a boogly eyed dribbling fool of a dog! She's not called Muppet without good reason. ;)

Nice dog mate, we've had 4 cavaliers over the years.

Don't forget your zombie close proximity alarm system too!!!!

cwillson

Forager
Jul 14, 2007
Cotswolds
Yeah, they're amiable little things, and fantastic with the sprats. My zombie close proximity alarm comes with an inbuilt defence system, but it depends how much curry or stew I've eaten as to its potency!

nolightweight

Jun 16, 2009
East Midlands
I'll have a few goods for sale. Couple of meths cookers, US mess tins, pot/pan sets, Polish lavvu 'meal deal' maybe some other stuff.

Drop me a pm if there's anything you want more info on, rather than clog the thread up.

Not long now, folks...

Please list your interest below only if you agree to the terms in post 1 and include this line in the paste

1. woodspirits + 1 (tbc)
2. SimonD
3. Sasquatch
4. NLW
5. MartinK9
6.Twodogs
7. Muddy Boots
8. Neumo
9. Tank
10. Andy2112
11. Snarf
12.Karl82
13.luckylee.
14.The Big Lebowski (sober this time )
15. Cliv
16.dave53
17. Snarfs sniff (Kay)
18. TinkyPete (TBC due to work)
19. marvalous
20. jimbo75
21. shaggystu
22. andy t (tbc ....birthday weekend )
23. septicben
24. Shanghai Jim
25. cwillson (tbc)
26. Preper
27. Addo
28. Davey569 (TBC)
29. Elines
30. wolfcrafter
31. MJM1
32. redwood bushcraft
33. Bodge & Adam

I keep saying I will get over to a NW meet and this looks like it is it. Might be just me as Adam may be busy.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE