North wood february 25-27 to coincide with the outdoor leasure show

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Room for me again guys.. thought Jimbo had added me already!! :nono: Im bringing a TeePee for me Jimbo and redwood to stay in this time so we only need a little corner somewhere!!

1. woodspirits
2. SimonD
3. Sasquatch
4. NLW
5. MartinK9
6.Twodogs
7. Muddy Boots
8. Neumo
9. Tank
10. Andy2112
11. Snarf
12.Karl82
13.luckylee.
14.The Big Lebowski (sober this time )
15. Cliv
16.dave53
17. Snarfs sniff (Kay)
18. TinkyPete (TBC due to work)
19. marvalous
20. IntrepidStu
21. jimbo75
22. shaggystu
23. andy t (tbc ....birthday weekend )
24. septicben
25. Shanghai Jim
26. cwillson (tbc)
27. Preper
28. Addo
29. Davey569 (TBC)
30. Elines
31. Andy BB (tbc)
32. MJM1
33. redwood bushcraft
34:WolfCrafter

MJM1

Forager
Feb 2, 2011
Stourbridge
so sweet so sweet must have one Martin.

I bring a few things too, going to be bringing some flint to play with for people any one else trying out any other skills?

Really keen to try out the bow drill if someone brings a kit along:campfire:

Martin, what time can we get in from on Friday? I know it says 17:00 in post 1 but I was hoping to set up in the daylight as it will be my first real experience with tarp and hammock. :rolleyes:

Mike.

MartinK9

Life Member
Dec 4, 2008
Leicestershire
so sweet so sweet must have one Martin.

I bring a few things too, going to be bringing some flint to play with for people any one else trying out any other skills?

Really keen to try out the bow drill if someone brings a kit along:campfire:

Martin, what time can we get in from on Friday? I know it says 17:00 in post 1 but I was hoping to set up in the daylight as it will be my first real experience with tarp and hammock. :rolleyes:

Mike.

I'll bring a kit along incase there isn't any on site to source for you to have a go.

As for time allowed in, I'll leave that for Steve to answer. I wouldn't want to upset the landowner with my ill-informed answer.

There will be plenty there to assist with your setting up if help is required.

woodspirits

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 24, 2009
West Midlands UK
www.facebook.com
list tidied and re-hashed, i've made a couple of changes to post 1 too might want to check it out :)

Please list your interest below only if you agree to the terms in post 1 and include this line in the paste

1. woodspirits + 1 (tbc)
2. SimonD
3. Sasquatch
4. NLW
5. MartinK9
6.Twodogs
7. Muddy Boots
8. Neumo
9. Tank
10. Andy2112
11. Snarf
12.Karl82
13.luckylee.
14.The Big Lebowski (sober this time )
15. Cliv
16.dave53
17. Snarfs sniff (Kay)
18. TinkyPete (TBC due to work)
19. marvalous
20. IntrepidStu
21. jimbo75
22. shaggystu
23. andy t (tbc ....birthday weekend )
24. septicben
25. Shanghai Jim
26. cwillson (tbc)
27. Preper
28. Addo
29. Davey569 (TBC)
30. Elines
31. wolfcrafter
32. MJM1
33. redwood bushcraft

Last edited:

Muddy Boots

Settler
May 27, 2009
warwickshire
:lmao: we've all been there, whether we admit it or not!

Been there!

I reckon that pretty much describes where I am currently.

I'm hoping to bring the Lavvu to this one but sadly as from the fleet of vehicles that currently rest on our drive at home only the Yaris has MOT and is not earmarked to be pushed into service doing something else.

It means I might have to leave the stove at home and you know what they say about Lavvus with out stoves....

MartinK9

Life Member
Dec 4, 2008
Leicestershire
I'm hoping to bring the Lavvu to this one....

It means I might have to leave the stove at home and you know what they say about Lavvus with out stoves....

Used mine at Super Sausage Meet without the stove, was toasty mate. :)

Mind you bringing it this Meet cause you can't... :lmao:

Last edited:

SimonD

Settler
Oct 4, 2010
Lincolnshire
I'll bring a kit along incase there isn't any on site to source for you to have a go.

As for time allowed in, I'll leave that for Steve to answer. I wouldn't want to upset the landowner with my ill-informed answer.

There will be plenty there to assist with your setting up if help is required.

i'd love a go at the bow drill martin, and any help from anyone with my underblanket would be much appreciated. tbh i'm up for getting involved with anything thats going on. the excitement of a weekend in the woods is starting to get to me :):dancer:

Andy2112

On a new journey
Jan 4, 2007
West Midlands
i'd love a go at the bow drill martin, and any help from anyone with my underblanket would be much appreciated. tbh i'm up for getting involved with anything thats going on. the excitement of a weekend in the woods is starting to get to me :):dancer:
Give us a shout Simon re the underblanket mate.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE