North wood february 25-27 to coincide with the outdoor leasure show

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Twodogs

Bushcrafter through and through
Nov 16, 2008
West Midland
www.facebook.com
Please list your interest below only if you agree to the terms in post 1 and include this line in the paste
1. woodspirits
2. SimonD
3. Sasquatch
4. NLW
5. MartinK9
6.Twodogs
7. Muddy Boots
8. Neumo
9. Tank
10. Andy2112
11. Snarf
12.Karl82
13.luckylee.
14.The Big Lebowski (sober this time )
15. Cliv
16.dave53
17. Snarfs sniff (Kay)
18. TinkyPete (TBC due to work)
19. marvalous
20. IntrepidStu
21. jimbo75
22. shaggystu
23. andy t (tbc ....birthday weekend )
24. septicben
25. Shanghai Jim
26. cwillson (tbc)
27. Preper
28. Addo
29. Davey569 (TBC)
30. Elines
31. Andy BB (tbc)
32. MJM1
33. redwood bushcraft

I have a As New Swedish LK35 pack for sale for £20 if anyones interested ?
Picture023.jpg

Picture024.jpg

Twodogs

woodspirits

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 24, 2009
West Midlands UK
www.facebook.com
hi lads i'm going to bring a couple of my sheaths that i make, if any body is ineterseted just let me no.

hiya lee :) could be interested in something that will house my clipper if you have one?

on the subject of sales...

i have a couple of those german 'sniper' sleeping bags, a british army og bivvy bag, doss bag (minus 10 i think?) with compression bag, and issue dpm tarp if anyones interested i'll bring them along

steve

Last edited:

luckylee

On a new Journey
Aug 24, 2010
birmingham
hiya lee :) could be interested in something that will house my clipper if you have one?

i have a couple of those german 'sniper' sleeping bags, a british army og bivvy bag, doss bag (minus 10 i think?) with compression bag, and issue dpm tarp if anyones interested i'll bring them along

steve
no worries mate, i have most of the mora knives, there is nit that many that i have not got, i will bring a couple along for the clipper, and if there is a mora that some one has got, that they would like a sheath for, i can do that also, i also have the spyderco bushcraft, i will make a couple for that as well, i have a freind who has given me quite a few matindale knives also, as he makes them for a living, so sheaths for them as well, will be made in the not so distant futre, but there is one knife i have been putting of doing a sheath for its this one lol.

if you click on the pic you can see closer up

SimonD

Settler
Oct 4, 2010
Lincolnshire

steve

wouldn't mind a look at that bivvy steve...

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE