North Wood Bluebell Meet April 29~01 2016... Pictures

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.

woodspirits

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 24, 2009
4,316
1,000
West Midlands UK
Apologies for the delay in posting these pictures up, there was an admin hitch on the forum, I was locked out it seems.

This was a very well attended spring Bluebell meet :) thank you for all those who made the trip and we welcomed some new faces too, I hope we see you again at North Wood. :)

It turned out to be a very laid back affair just enjoying the spectacle, with Tinky Pete treating us to chicken and chips on Saturday night, delicious! Our new communal fund reached £46, not bad at all and will be put to good use at the next meet by hiring a brush cutter. Anyway here's a few pics I took.... oh and if anybody wants to add theirs to this thread, feel free :)


























































































































 
Last edited:
Thanks to all who could make it and Steve for putting on another great meet. Excellent photos Steve
 

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE