NORTH WOOD August 24th - 27th to include the Bank Holiday

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

TurboGirl

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 8, 2011
Leicestershire
www.king4wd.co.uk
Awwww lovey, empathies on the slap around the face a wet tarp delivers so well, I had a dose on friday, straight through the side of my poncho.... I couldn't blame anyone except myself though :)

I really have no idea what the Ewok thing was all about, but came across this just and thought some of you might like it!! Best dog costume ever!!!!

31839310151071109388208.jpg

By watergypsy at 2012-09-09

TurboGirl

Sep 8, 2011
Leicestershire
www.king4wd.co.uk
WG, that is fine :) Do you remember the site? I have a freind who would go mad for her terrier in these, he'd look brilliant :)

I hope they have a video of it running towards, bet it looks crazy!

Last edited:

Ratbag

Subscriber
Aug 10, 2005
Barnsley
You won't believe this, but I've just worked out I think I left my Drizabone coat at this meet. I was camped a little way away from other folks and I think I left it over an old stump. How stupid do I feel?

Has anyone found one - mine is pretty distinctive....

Thanks, Rat

woodspirits

Jul 24, 2009
West Midlands UK
www.facebook.com
hiya rat,
can you give any clues where your pitch was? i'll have a look, refer to the pics if it helps?

steve

You won't believe this, but I've just worked out I think I left my Drizabone coat at this meet. I was camped a little way away from other folks and I think I left it over an old stump. How stupid do I feel?

Has anyone found one - mine is pretty distinctive....

Thanks, Rat

Last edited:

Priam

Forager
May 24, 2011
Cheshire
I couldn't see the picture. Would you mind reposting the picture?

Thanks

Rat

i didn't post a picture. The jacket is a redish wax type. It was left round the communal area. I took it home so it's safe and sound. I will take it to the next Northwood meet. Chears Priam

Ratbag

Subscriber
Aug 10, 2005
Barnsley
Aha! Well I've only just realised it was missing :)

I'm rubbish with colours but my wife says mine is a "marooney-brown", whatever that means. Its a Drizabone 3/4 coat with double shoulders, obvious extensions added to the sleeves in a slightly different colour material. No zip fastening, just press-studs. Plain off-white lining.

If that matches the coat you've got, you've got my coat.... Fingers crossed

Rat

Priam

Forager
May 24, 2011
Cheshire
Aha! Well I've only just realised it was missing :)

I'm rubbish with colours but my wife says mine is a "marooney-brown", whatever that means. Its a Drizabone 3/4 coat with double shoulders, obvious extensions added to the sleeves in a slightly different colour material. No zip fastening, just press-studs. Plain off-white lining.

If that matches the coat you've got, you've got my coat.... Fingers crossed

Rat

Thats the beast !!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE