NORTH WOOD August 24th - 27th to include the Bank Holiday

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Johnnyboy1971

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 24, 2010
Yorkshire
Many thanks to Steve again for organising another great meet and to all who releived me of money yet again.
Also a huge thankyou to Priam for another fantastic meal fit for a king.

TinkyPete

Sep 4, 2009
uk mainly in the Midlands though
Many Thanks Steve for organising this meet was just what I needed a nice relaxing time in the woods. Big shout out to Jason for an excellent meal of Salmon and taters. Great to see everyone old and new, sorry I missed a few peps, but did not get there till Saturday afternoon :(

Thanks to everyone there

Karl82

Oct 15, 2010
Leicester
Thanks Steve for another great meet and to everyone that made it. was good to see old and meet new friends.

Priam

Forager
May 24, 2011
Cheshire
Indeed it was a great meet. Many thanks Steve from me and Andy!!

BTW i have picked up a red(ish) wax jacket that was left behind.. In box me if its yours i have it and its safe!

Priam.

Johnnyboy1971

Dec 24, 2010
Yorkshire
Northwood regulars on tour.
897EC63C-9145-443B-A402-7D5B31F9FB2B-1090-000001D2ED0FA514.jpg

Andy BB

Apr 19, 2010
Hampshire
Cheers Steve for another memorable meet, Jason for the salmon a la Ray and the slow-motion chair-topple, and assorted ewoks for the entertainment............

TurboGirl

Sep 8, 2011
Leicestershire
www.king4wd.co.uk
I think you saw one the other night too, I had a hairless variety cradled under the Betty tee. :yikes::campfire: (a beautiful painting of your face by the friday communal). They're not so easy to hunt as the hunter sometimes becomes the prey :)

hogstable

Forager
Nov 18, 2004
sheffield
Thanks for a great weekend. Good talk about razors and other interesting stuff. Cheers for setting it up Steve and nice to meet some new folk. On vallium now as I keep hearing screaming in the night, cheers for that Simon :D

SimonD

Settler
Oct 4, 2010
Lincolnshire
Whoops, forgot you were one too! Thats you, me n Snarf scrapping for ginger ewok profile pic copyright then, my jumble sale elbows are at the ready.... Bring. It. On. ;)

Hgstable, how on earth did you all get poor Simon screaming?! I'm sure thats a story worth telling!

I, half asleep, thought someone had walked past my pitch and kicked one of my guylines, as it had happened earlier. It was tipping down and my tarp was half on my fire and all my stuff was getting wet. So I politely asked the would be guyline kicker to 'please return and help me with my situation'. As it was, it came down of its own accord after perhaps not being re-secured as well as it might have been the first time it happened. All witnessed by prep and jim :):rolleyes: It seems I may have a bit of a temper when I'm tired, wet and think someone is taking the pee. :eek::eek::eek:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE