North wood 27-29 april bluebell meet

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

MartinK9

Life Member
Dec 4, 2008
Leicestershire
Having a bad run on meets lately , Im out of this one now :( ,

1. woodspirits
2. PREPER
3. Priam + Sam (TBC)
4. Sasquatch + Joseph(tbc)
5. Andy T (tbc)
6. NLW
7. MartinK9
8. Cliv
9. Karl82
10. Solaris0121 (TBC)
11, luckylee. i'm going to try me best.
12. Turbogirl & Youngling... tis ma barfday on the sunday so I might tempt HWMBO (Trev) down toooooo!!!!
13. MJM1
14. Snarf (fri night only)
15. Johnnyboy1971 TBC if swmbo will grant me a weekend pass.
16. TinkyPete - TBC (Due to work)
17.Warthogiam (new to group) try to get Friday night but probably arrive Saturday PM ifL working.
18. Cowboy (hopefully going to be coming up on the Friday - Saturday! depending on work..)

Sorry to hear that Cliff. maybe next time. :)

cliffssetup.jpg

Last edited:

Eric_Methven

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 20, 2005
Durham City, County Durham
please list your interest below only if you agree to the terms in post 1 and include this line in the paste

1. woodspirits
2. PREPER
3. Priam + Sam (TBC)
5. Andy T (tbc)
6. NLW
7. MartinK9
8. Cliv
9. Karl82
10. Solaris0121 (TBC)
12. Turbogirl & Youngling... tis ma barfday on the sunday so I might tempt HWMBO (Trev) down toooooo!!!!
13. MJM1
17.Warthogiam (new to group) try to get Friday night but probably arrive Saturday PM ifL working.
18. Cowboy (hopefully going to be coming up on the Friday - Saturday! depending on work..)
19. Eric methven (TBC)

TurboGirl

Sep 8, 2011
Leicestershire
www.king4wd.co.uk
Ooooh Eric, I'm sooooo pleased you're coming!! A few of us are doing some carving work too, twill be great :) We have a meeter who is a fabulous leatherworker, I cannot WAIT to listen in on you two when you gets chatting!!

woodspirits

Jul 24, 2009
West Midlands UK
www.facebook.com
If I bring some leatherworking tools down, would anyone be up for an impromptu workshop?

absolutely Eric thank you, im sure wou will have an eager audience :) i noticed on your profile your a knapper too, i picked up a real dark node up today about 12"x8" wouldnt mind a pointer or two if you have a minute...:D

steve

Last edited:

Karl82

Oct 15, 2010
Leicester
yea i would agree 25 days a year is no where near enough for a bushman like me bring on 1st jully when the new holliday year starts.

shaggystu

Nov 10, 2003
Derbyshire
please list your interest below only if you agree to the terms in post 1 and include this line in the paste

1. woodspirits
2. PREPER
3. Priam + Sam (TBC)
5. Andy T (tbc)
6. NLW
7. MartinK9
8. Cliv
9. Karl82
10. Solaris0121 (TBC)
13. MJM1
19. Eric methven (TBC)
20. shaggystu (depending on all sorts of things, so very definately TBC)

really going to try and make it down to this one, i've still not seen north wood in blue bell season and, by all accounts, i'm missing out

stuart

Priam

Forager
May 24, 2011
Cheshire
Hi Woodspirits,

If i get the friday off on holiday, Sam and i would like to try and get down Thursday Night if thats OK (and people are there).

Priam

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE