North wood 27-29 april bluebell meet

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

MartinK9

Life Member
Dec 4, 2008
Leicestershire
please list your interest below only if you agree to the terms in post 1 and include this line in the paste

1. woodspirits
2. PREPER
3. Priam + Sam (TBC) Thurs
4. Sasquatch + Joseph(tbc)
5. Andy T (tbc)
6. NLW Thurs
7. MartinK9 Thurs
8. Cliv
9. Karl82
10. Solaris0121 (TBC)
11, luckylee. i'm going to try me best.
12. Turbogirl & Youngling... tis ma barfday on the sunday so I might tempt HWMBO (Trev) down toooooo!!!!
13. MJM1 Thurs
14. Snarf (fri night only)
15. Johnnyboy1971 TBC if swmbo will grant me a weekend pass.
16. TinkyPete - TBC (Due to work)
17.Warthogiam (new to group) try to get Friday night but probably arrive Saturday PM ifL working.
18. Cowboy (hopefully going to be coming up on the Friday - Saturday! depending on work..)Thurs
19. Eric methven (TBC)
20. shaggystu (depending on all sorts of things, so very definately TBC)

MartinK9

Life Member
Dec 4, 2008
Leicestershire
please list your interest below only if you agree to the terms in post 1 and include this line in the paste

1. woodspirits
2. PREPER
5. Andy T (tbc)
6. NLW Thurs
7. MartinK9 Thurs
8. Cliv
9. Karl82
10. Solaris0121 (TBC)
12. Turbogirl & Youngling... tis ma barfday on the sunday so I might tempt HWMBO (Trev) down toooooo!!!!
13. MJM1 Thurs
17.Warthogiam (new to group) try to get Friday night but probably arrive Saturday PM ifL working.
18. Cowboy (hopefully going to be coming up on the Friday - Saturday! depending on work..)Thurs
19. Eric methven (TBC)Thurs

shaggystu

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 10, 2003
Derbyshire
ok, i'm getting fairly close to acquiring a pass out for this one, so time for the cheeky bit. would anyone be able to give me a lift there/back/there and back?

thanks in advance

stuart

woodspirits

Jul 24, 2009
West Midlands UK
www.facebook.com
nice one martin thanks for the clarification, looks like a thursday start then :D i wont be able to get off that early, but you know the drill.

stu i would gladly give you a lift if i were nearer, anyone on the list your way?

Last edited:

shaggystu

Nov 10, 2003
Derbyshire
.....stu i would gladly give you a lift if i were nearer, anyone on the list your way?

cheers for that steve, little bit out of your way though! there's a few on the list who live close by or have to pass close by to get to north wood. chesterfield/matlock/M1 J29, anyone able to stop off in any of those places?

stuart

Johnnyboy1971

Dec 24, 2010
Yorkshire
Stuart if im able to get the pass i need i will be passing that. Way coming down from leeds. As soon as i know whats happening i will let you know. Unless you get sorted before hand.

shaggystu

Nov 10, 2003
Derbyshire
Stuart if im able to get the pass i need i will be passing that. Way coming down from leeds. As soon as i know whats happening i will let you know. Unless you get sorted before hand.

thanks a lot for that mate, fingers crossed for the pass!

barking badger

Forager
Aug 2, 2011
derbyshire

1. woodspirits
2. PREPER
5. Andy T (tbc)
6. NLW Thurs
7. MartinK9 Thurs
8. Cliv
9. Karl82
10. Solaris0121 (TBC)
13. MJM1 Thurs
21. barking badger new to group fri and sat please be gentle

Last edited:

PREPER

Settler
Dec 31, 2009
Notts
Looking forward to this meet, I will arrive late Friday :) or as early as possible Sat :(

Any one got any flint going spare? To play with and/or for me to keep.
I have several homemade 'file' steels and a few different types of char cloths if anyone fancies a go.

I know we have a few experts amonst us, I could do with a few tips as I am struggling with traditional flint and steel fire lighting methods. :confused:

PREPER................ :)

woodspirits

Jul 24, 2009
West Midlands UK
www.facebook.com
just a little kick up the arris ;)

1. woodspirits
2. PREPER
5. Andy T (tbc)
6. NLW Thurs
7. MartinK9 Thurs
8. Cliv
9. Karl82
10. Solaris0121 (TBC)
13. MJM1 Thurs
21. barking badger new to group fri and sat please be gentle

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE