North wood 22-24 february 2013

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

ex-member BareThrills

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 5, 2011
United Kingdom
Superb meet guys n girls, really enjoyed it. Great talk by twodogs on the exped planning so thanks for making the effort mate.

Looking forward to the bluebell meet.

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to say a big thank you, especially to Steve, for being so supportive in letting us bring the dog!
It was a great weight off my mind knowing I could keep an eye on her, stop her from moving her around too much & give her her medication properly. It seems to have done her some good, so hopefully she wont need surgery!! I hope she didnt annoy anyone too much! :)

We all had a lovely weekend and it was great to see everyone again & meet some new people!

Sally, thank you for starting me off with the knitting & giving me some stuff to play with AND for lending me the skins, I was super toasty! I'll keep up with the knitting and post up the pics when im done!!

Steve, I cant thank you enough for the wood spirit, I love him!! I'll find a special place for him on the boat and post up the pics!

Thank you all again, fantastic weekend! :)

woodspirits

Jul 24, 2009
West Midlands UK
www.facebook.com
Hi everyone,

Just wanted to say a big thank you, especially to Steve, for being so supportive in letting us bring the dog!
It was a great weight off my mind knowing I could keep an eye on her, stop her from moving her around too much & give her her medication properly. It seems to have done her some good, so hopefully she wont need surgery!! I hope she didnt annoy anyone too much! :)

We all had a lovely weekend and it was great to see everyone again & meet some new people!

Sally, thank you for starting me off with the knitting & giving me some stuff to play with AND for lending me the skins, I was super toasty! I'll keep up with the knitting and post up the pics when im done!!

Steve, I cant thank you enough for the wood spirit, I love him!! I'll find a special place for him on the boat and post up the pics!

Thank you all again, fantastic weekend! :)

thank you Fionn glad it worked out ok, and thank you all for making it a great meet yet again. :)

jacko1066

Native
May 22, 2011
march, cambs
Steve, thanks for organising a brilliant weekend mate, and for making a newbie feel like he had been there a hundred times!!

Had a fantastic time!!
And those pictures if the wood spirit are amazing pal!!

Looking forward to the next one!!

Atb
Steve

Red Fox

Dec 31, 2012
Cheshire
Thank you for making me fell welcome everyone, and thanks twodogs for the talk it was all very usefull It was good to hear everyones thoughts and views. also good to put faces to names. I think i would like to come again if thats ok.It has come to my attention that my nepthew did not pay his camping fees this i will pay as soon as possible and i am sorry as i should of made sure he payed them. I had a good time and made some new friends and caught up with some old ones thanks woodspirits great camp:) ...

Johnnyboy1971

Dec 24, 2010
Yorkshire
Yet again another great weekend in some of the best company people could wish for. Big thanks to Steve again for the chance to come to this wonderful place.
Good to meet everyone new old and new and put a few more faces to names.

luckylee

On a new Journey
Aug 24, 2010
birmingham
What a great meet this was, really enjoyed everyone's company and good to see you all again.
look forward to the next one.
take care all.
pete thanks for the ratpack mate, generous as always.

woodspirits

Jul 24, 2009
West Midlands UK
www.facebook.com
Thank you for making me fell welcome everyone, and thanks twodogs for the talk it was all very usefull It was good to hear everyones thoughts and views. also good to put faces to names. I think i would like to come again if thats ok.It has come to my attention that my nepthew did not pay his camping fees this i will pay as soon as possible and i am sorry as i should of made sure he payed them. I had a good time and made some new friends and caught up with some old ones thanks woodspirits great camp:) ...

glad you enjoyed your weekend mate and of course your welcome anytime, re your nephew no worries its a freebie on me. :)

Red Fox

Dec 31, 2012
Cheshire
glad you enjoyed your weekend mate and of course your welcome anytime, re your nephew no worries its a freebie on me. :)
Thanks woodspirits and it was good to see your woodspirit carving i will bring some of my sticks next time to show you may be we can have a carving day and you can give me some pointers:) ...

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE