North Wales campsite

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Mar 22, 2006
North Wales
llyn gwynant is one of the best campsites i ever been to! nice lake, good kayaking, nice walk into beddgelert which is my favorite place in the world just for the story, then your in the middle of some of the best walks/scrambles in snowdonia!! feels like a totally different country, one thing tho, dont forget the midgy repellent, and take money, bargain camping shop in beddgelert if anyones going id love to meet up for a weekend or an evening :D

Oct 8, 2006
East Sussex
Have camped at Llyn Gwynant twice now. Really good site, ecellent location - Snowdon right on your doorstep. No pre-booking required - unless 20+ people - you just turn up. It can get very busy on bank holiday weekends, but they're gone pretty soon afterwards. You can use hammock and/or tarps, whatever takes your fancy and of course you can have fires - metal grates hired from site at £1/night and wood at £3/bag (last time I was there anyway). They ask that you buy the wood and don't 'borrow' it from the local countryside. Best have some strong midge repellent of have a very smoky fire 'cos they do come out in force at dusk. Anyway have fun and hope you enjoy it, here's a link to their site: http://www.gwynant.com/

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE