North Face replacement fly sheets

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

FKeate

Forager
Jun 12, 2014
London
The fly sheet for my poor old north face tadpole 23 has finally given up on the idea of being waterproof. Just wondering if anyone has any experience getting a replacement fly from the north face? Or if there are any reliable ways to reproof it myself? (I've seen some waterproofing sprays but they've all had mixed reviews)

Cheers,
Fred.

FKeate

Forager
Jun 12, 2014
London
I phoned them the other day and they said to bring it in to the shop but no mention of how much it would cost. I've had s look online and their warranty serviceman such mixed reviews it's impossible to tell.Oh well, I guess I'll just ha e to go in and see for myself.

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
If you're popping into Tiso with your shoes for a resole then they should be able to deal with TNF for you. Have gotten flies for folks before for TNF and it depends on the model, age and updates as to availability and price. Tiso also deal with Tent Repair Service in Mussellborough and they're about the best tent fixers about.

Sent via smoke-signal from a woodland in Scotland.

FKeate

Forager
Jun 12, 2014
London
Great, looks like they'll be my one stop shop. Better get saving, planning on doing the west Highlands way and Ben Nevis as soon as possible (preferably before winter kicks in!)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE