Sold Norrona Recon and lightweight Montane Jackets - XXL

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Tipi

Jun 14, 2006
Wondering Wizard, UK
Having as spring time jacket clear out. All prices inclusive of fees and postage to mainland UK. message me if you live further afield. PayPal / Bank transfer.

Norrona Recon Jacket XXL - Inside back a bit stained, and some wear to fabric on pockets (see pics). but otherwise in good clean condition. from non-smoking house. recently washed in Techwash, £210 SOLD
IMG_1716.JPGIMG_1718.JPGIMG_1719.JPGIMG_1721.JPGIMG_1723.JPG

Montane - Lightweight in Pertex shield. not sure of model. but packs small, good for day hikes. very good condition. 2 chest pockets, adjustable hood. £45 SOLD PENDING PAYMENT
IMG_1724.JPGIMG_1725.JPGIMG_1726.JPGIMG_1727.JPGIMG_1728.JPGIMG_1729.JPG

Last edited:

Tipi

Jun 14, 2006
Wondering Wizard, UK
Apologies, meant to add that to the description

Norrona is 69cm pit to pit. Arm is 70cm, shoulder seam to cuff.

Montane is 64cm pit to pit. Arm is 59cm pit to cuff (no shoulder seam)

Erbswurst

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 5, 2018
Berlin
May I ask why you sell the Norrona Jacket? It looks in the first view like one of the best rain jackets in the world, so I am surprised to see that you sell it.

Tipi

Jun 14, 2006
Wondering Wizard, UK
It is a superb jacket, but I find myself reaching for my paramo jacket before this one so it hasn’t seen a lot of use recently.
I sadly don’t spend as much time in the woods either, most of my trips are walking ones so the paramo is more comfortable to wear in my opinion.
One day I may get another but for the moment someone may as well have the use of this one.

Reactions: Erbswurst

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE