Norfolk and Norwich Group

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Damascus

Native
Dec 3, 2005
Norwich
Thanks everyone, I was sure I'd failed it a case of having a bit of faith in ones self and good luck with it mandos and don't forget to get the foundation book from RSGB you will need that, it's a kind of bible!

Mandos

Nomad
Jan 23, 2013
Downham market
Thanks everyone, I was sure I'd failed it a case of having a bit of faith in ones self and good luck with it mandos and don't forget to get the foundation book from RSGB you will need that, it's a kind of bible!

is that the 4.99£ one foundation license now ? im also having alot of trouble actually just setting up an account on the ofcom website its saying my address already has a license issued to it and they cant sign me up because of this i was under the impression that any old license holders had to change there address or risk becoming a silent key need some clarity on that one as phoning them is leading to dead ends every time !

atlatlman

Settler
Dec 21, 2006
ipswich

I knew you would pass mate. From this day forth you shall be known as Boffin Dave.:)

Damascus

Native
Dec 3, 2005
Norwich
Just let us know the numbers Gary, just add them to the list,

If it gets too big I would feel it only fair we all chip in for food, as it would be too much for one to pay. I know this won't be an issue and if it's like the summer meet up last year I will bring gaffer tape for my ribs, cos they broke last time with laughing!

Feb 27, 2008
Cambridge
Room for me? Can do 10&11

Never been there before and don't know where I am going. Rules & regs?

Is it alright to bring my wood burning stove? Keep me toasty in the tent.

atlatlman

Settler
Dec 21, 2006
ipswich
Room for me? Can do 10&11

Never been there before and don't know where I am going. Rules & regs?

Is it alright to bring my wood burning stove? Keep me toasty in the tent.

Don't ask Dave for directions. We were going around in circles for 2 hours looking for the site. It took us a whole day just to find our land legs.

Damascus

Native
Dec 3, 2005
Norwich
Hi Leigh, don't listen to Gary he suffers from map dyslexia.

pm me your mobile number and I will give you directions, "EVERYONE ELSE HAS FOUND THE PLACE"

As for your stove, no worries, I'll give you a call after Xmas if that's ok as we are all busy over the festivities.

:christmas2::christmas2::christmas2::christmas2:

Merry crimbo to you all........

weekender

Feb 26, 2006
Cambridge
Hi Leigh, don't listen to Gary he suffers from map dyslexia.

pm me your mobile number and I will give you directions, "EVERYONE ELSE HAS FOUND THE PLACE"

As for your stove, no worries, I'll give you a call after Xmas if that's ok as we are all busy over the festivities.

:christmas2::christmas2::christmas2::christmas2:

Merry crimbo to you all........

Ha ha ha he didn't mention it much...😉

Sent from somewhere?

atlatlman

Settler
Dec 21, 2006
ipswich
e01f09ba-ef9a-4ff0-b0f5-24366a9b8492_zps59726440.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE