Norfolk and Norwich Group

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

amjake

Sep 10, 2013
Suffolk
Hi Guys,

Thanks for great weekend, Thunderbird 4 arrived at 12, plugged in battery pack, squirt of easy start, fired up in torrential rain and thunderstorm and away in 10 mins!

Hope to see you all again sometime in the future.

ATB

Kevin

P.S snail 1 (177 x 178).jpg plug hole (178 x 134).jpg

Damascus

Native
Dec 3, 2005
Norwich
Those two pictures have me reaching for the whiskey, the horror the horror!!:yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes:

Had a lovely weekend, look forward to the next, air rifles is the theme!:AR15firin:AR15firin:AR15firin:AR15firin

D

Deleted member 41373

Glad you guys had a good weekend, it was really nice to meet Dave and Carl, Thanks for the brew Dave and an interesting chat about the DSC1 :surrender:. Hopefully I'll be able to make it for the next one. It's a fab spot you guys have. I'll have to get the sights mounted back up on the old air rifle and give it a clean :)

Whittler Kev

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 8, 2009
March, UK
bushcraftinfo.blogspot.com

mitch66

Nomad
Mar 8, 2010
king's lynn norfolk
Thanks for a grate weekend lads really had a grate time even the weather was ok really, nice to test the kit out. Looking forward to the next meeting, if anyone is interested a will bring my chrono along and I'll test the power of your air gun for you ☺ I'll also bring a selection of knockdown targets and for the people in the know I'm already collecting ear plugs. A special thanks for Dave for his hard work and being a good host. Later carl

atlatlman

Settler
Dec 21, 2006
ipswich
Thanks for a grate weekend lads really had a grate time even the weather was ok really, nice to test the kit out. Looking forward to the next meeting, if anyone is interested a will bring my chrono along and I'll test the power of your air gun for you ☺ I'll also bring a selection of knockdown targets and for the people in the know I'm already collecting ear plugs. A special thanks for Dave for his hard work and being a good host. Later carl

I second that. Thanks Dave. Also thanks Carl for showing me how to use the Swiss arrow. Now making a few more mate.

Damascus

Native
Dec 3, 2005
Norwich
Thanks everyone, I too had a great weekend, Gary, got the new handle and all fixed up on the axe, will give it a swing in the next couple of days.

Carl be interesting to chrono my gun, it's never been done!

atlatlman

Settler
Dec 21, 2006
ipswich
Thanks everyone, I too had a great weekend, Gary, got the new handle and all fixed up on the axe, will give it a swing in the next couple of days.

Carl be interesting to chrono my gun, it's never been done!

You got that new handle quick Dave. Did you get the hickory one?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE