Norfolk and Norwich Group

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Damascus

Native
Dec 3, 2005
Norwich
Kev, we are going to the wood site.

remember everyone, don't forget a few of us are having a bit of a bring and buy, so don't forget your chance for a bargain

"i don't need anything" ommmmmm

rickyamos

Settler
Feb 6, 2010
Peterborough
Hi Dave what time you getting to the woods? As I am on leave this week so hoping to get to the site about lunch time, all depending on if Mandos is good to go a bit earlier than I thought. Also what setup are you using this time? Thinking of playing around with the polish lavvu, but putting a stone in the top and hanging it via a ridge line.

rickyamos

Settler
Feb 6, 2010
Peterborough
Just to let you know Dave I texted Mandos and will be picking him up and his brother in law at 15:30hrs on Friday. So should be with you at 17:00hrs approx. Will you have your radio tuned to Norwich repeater?

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

Damascus

Native
Dec 3, 2005
Norwich
Hi all, I have had a request, Gary has very little tinder for the bow drill sets and has asked if those coming could bring some with them.

many thanks

rickyamos

Settler
Feb 6, 2010
Peterborough
Ill see if I have some char cloth knocking about, or cotton so we can make some, mangos ill bring about 20lt of water

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

Damascus

Native
Dec 3, 2005
Norwich
Hi all here is the post code for church farm, Hethel NR14 8FJ

Just to refresh my memory

who's coming
Friday n Saturday
me
rick
mandos and his plus one
norfolk john
gary and his gang of two!
jim
GT, depending on penny
...........................?

Saturday

weekender
.....................?

see you there!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE