no longer loch ken, its now loch doon

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

coln18

Native
Aug 10, 2009
Loch Lomond, Scotland
Hey Nancy drew, you shouldnt be posting on here if your no going, tis a sad sad day when the landed gentry has to carry all his own gear cause the manservant is too busy trying on new dresses and high heels ;-)

gsfgaz

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 19, 2009
Hamilton... scotland
Mon jason , get yer finger oot , and join the mad squad ,,, it will be a great laugh as usual ... tunes drink , eh , and mare drink and tunes ,, party ..

coln18

Native
Aug 10, 2009
Loch Lomond, Scotland
Aye im terrible on this phone for pressing the wrong buttons, but that doesnt change the fact that youve no publicly stated that your going to doon yet lol...go on go on go on go on go on....you know it makes sense :)

JAG009

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 20, 2010
Under your floor
Aye im terrible on this phone for pressing the wrong buttons, but that doesnt change the fact that youve no publicly stated that your going to doon yet lol...go on go on go on go on go on....you know it makes sense :)
I am trying to sort it out right now I will have make a phone call first thing tomorrow morning ,,,but am hopefull so hopefull in fact I am packing my gear :lmao:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE