Ninja-Dogs black jacket ..

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Twodogs

Bushcrafter through and through
Nov 16, 2008
West Midland
www.facebook.com
Ninja-Dogs ....or the "Black Dog"....

100% cotton outer ..in black.

100% wool inner. charcoal gray ,

Makes a windproof outer with a warm inner plus its breaths..plus no noise ,,

The neck guard unlined and bigger than normal on my "Dogs"..

Arms are a closer fit.

Drop rear with no cord

Due to some feedback on a ventile dogs that i made theres covers to cover the pockets in heavy rain that will also take beaded water away from the kanga pouch.

The normal Twodogs pockets and lanyard cord is within the kanga pouch

As you can see from the pictures the fabric beads water very well..I have washed a piece and it still beads water...

Price £90

Made to your size and posted to your door in the UK

Thanks for looking

Twodogs

DocG

Dec 20, 2013
Moray
Stop it, just stop :D yet another great :)

Yes, indeed, it's just too much ... This would be soooo comfortable as it'll keep away the back draughts round a winter fire.

Pennies short after Christmas so bank of eBay will be in operation ASAP.

Leshy

Jun 14, 2016
Wiltshire
These look amazing.
Wish I had the money , I really like the "British wool dog " too...
Top job there 👍👍

But all the pics show it in blue!?
Yet the description says black and charcoal grey .

I don't mean to start any viral threads here 😒 , but is that just me (my screen) or is it blue?
:Dunno:

Nomad64

Nov 21, 2015
UK
Yep it looks blue in the photos but trust me its black :)

Sorry TD but unless you've got your hands on a stock of the material they make priest's socks from, it might look black but will just be a very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very

dark shade of blue. ;)

I still want one but Mrs Nomad would kill me! :cool:

Twodogs

Bushcrafter through and through
Nov 16, 2008
West Midland
www.facebook.com
This one is part of a trade with my mate K9 he wants it as a light windproof outer with some rain protection to go over his wool Twodogs.

Cotton Ninja-Dogs with the hood only wool lined...:)

If anyone wants a Cotton Ninja-Dogs with the hood only wool lined..

Price £65 to your door in the UK

MartinK9

Life Member
Dec 4, 2008
Leicestershire
Update:

Perfect already; I had to spoil it by adding a Fox Ruff and a Union Flag:

34464029320_ae697570b8_c.jpg

The Ruff is velcroed on and interchangeable with my Snow Smock.

I have a Coyote Ruff arriving next week.

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE