Nice gesture from Ebay seller.

copper_head

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 22, 2006
Hull
Ordered a set of linelocs for a MYOG project from an ebay seller called stokepa31 (link). He sent me a message saying he'd upgraded me to 1st class post and included some new stock for me to try out. Anyway here's what he sent me...

DSC_0134_zpssesgarow.jpg

Only a few bits and bobs I guess but thought that was a decent gesture on his part. Anyway no connection to the seller etc, just worth mentioning good customer service when you receive it.

Clouston98

Woodsman & Beekeeper
Aug 19, 2013
Cumbria
That's very kind! Thanks for posting this,it's always good to know where to get a god service from :).

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
What's the little torch? And what are those things bottom left that look like glowies?

i often chuck a little fauxton type torch or keyring trinket in with sales, I know it's nice to be on the receiving end :)

copper_head

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 22, 2006
Hull
What's the little torch? And what are those things bottom left that look like glowies?

i often chuck a little fauxton type torch or keyring trinket in with sales, I know it's nice to be on the receiving end :)

Yeah mini glowsticks like you get for night fishing and a small LED type affair. :cool:

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
I wish I'd seen this earlier - I've just spent a little dosh on this site. Any clues as to what may be, guys? Linky, p'raps?

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
All sorted Rich, had a PM.................Anyway, I know all about backfiring jokes, facefull of soot a few times! :)

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
Well I too have received a great little package from this seller; a few little surprises and fast delivery, what's not to like? :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE