NIBA meet up

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

deepforest2501

Tenderfoot
Oct 10, 2007
Northern Ireland
Hi, Ive just signed up and am keen to find other bushcrafters for meet ups. But believe it or not I've my godsons communion to attend in Westmeath on the 23rd. Have ye any other plans. I live just outside Newry neasr the Mournes myself.

also what does pm mean?

jonnno

Forager
Mar 19, 2009
Belfast
Sadly for the 2nd time in 2 weeks my wife's working so I'm housebound with a 10 year old. I'm still well interested though so hopefully I'll get out next time.

Sadly for the 2nd time in 2 weeks my wife's working so I'm housebound with a 10 year old. I'm still well interested though so hopefully I'll get out next time.

Thats No problem Jonnno. We hope to this fairly often, so hopefully you will get out with us another time.
I hope you have a great time in Westmeath Deepforest. Again, hopefully we'll get to meet in the furure.

Jan 18, 2009
Northern Ireland
Count me in guys.

Just a thought on behalf of jonno.....but would I be right in presuming that there are no age limits on these daytime meets and that younger ages would be welcome also?

deepforest2501

Tenderfoot
Oct 10, 2007
Northern Ireland
Hi guys, thanks for getting back to me on the pm enquiry. Im really disappointed that Im gonna miss this weekend, Andy from Belfast was on to me about it too.(thanks Andy mate) But Im up for the next one if you give me a shout. I was out in the canadian on Lough Ree last weekend. Perfect weather for practice. Rained all weekend but the rain meant the water was very calm. I got a fire goin (proper prep required and all that) and cooked a rather successful Johnny cake. Little burnt on the outside but good food when your on the islands.
Anyway, fair play lads for keeping me informed,I appreciate the welcome extended and I'm up for any gatherings after this weekend.
How expert do you have to be? (Just in case Im out of my league here!)
Al

Hi guys, thanks for getting back to me on the pm enquiry. Im really disappointed that Im gonna miss this weekend, Andy from Belfast was on to me about it too.(thanks Andy mate) But Im up for the next one if you give me a shout. I was out in the canadian on Lough Ree last weekend. Perfect weather for practice. Rained all weekend but the rain meant the water was very calm. I got a fire goin (proper prep required and all that) and cooked a rather successful Johnny cake. Little burnt on the outside but good food when your on the islands.
Anyway, fair play lads for keeping me informed,I appreciate the welcome extended and I'm up for any gatherings after this weekend.
How expert do you have to be? (Just in case Im out of my league here!)
Al

You don't need to be an expert at all. We can show you how to do the stuff. All you need is a sense of humour and a positive attitude.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE