NHS Direct

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Eric_Methven

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 20, 2005
Durham City, County Durham
On a serious note. Today in the Daily Mail they said thousands of people were using Swine Flu as an excuse to throw a sickie. I wonder how many people are telling Porkies?

Eric

xylaria

It is not just the daily mail that is at panic stations, Knitting Today is a normally sudate pubication had the pattern for this;
knittedmask.jpg

(well atlest it isn't porker of a pun)

RAPPLEBY2000

Dec 2, 2003
England
:eek: :eek: :eek: wow I was Pig ignorant about that!!

unfortunately Woolworths would have been helpful aparently having selections of sweeties helps with the flu symptoms, since the credit crunch woolies has gone under, but, thankfuly the NHS will be starting their own perscription brand of flu sweets they're going to be called "Pig and Mix".

(was that worth the typing?):rolleyes:

Magentus

Settler
Oct 1, 2008
West Midlands
:eek: :eek: :eek: wow I was Pig ignorant about that!!

unfortunately Woolworths would have been helpful aparently having selections of sweeties helps with the flu symptoms, since the credit crunch woolies has gone under, but, thankfuly the NHS will be starting their own perscription brand of flu sweets they're going to be called "Pig and Mix".

(was that worth the typing?):rolleyes:

Insert laughing emoticons here, here and here.:You_Rock_

YES it was worth the typing! 'Pig and Mix' destroys all other puns for relevancy and brilliance - 1st prize to RAPPLEBY 2000. Everyone else give up now, we're not going to get better than that.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE