Newbie In Suffolk Looking For Meetups

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Mar 7, 2022
Suffolk
Hello Net Surfers I'm Adam and I'm here to look for like minded people to hang out in the woods with , I'd love to join a group in or near my local area as I absolutely love being out in the woods and would love to share and learn new skills.

I have previously wild camped a few times and it is the most tranquil thing I've ever done!

Can't wait to hear from some of you and see if we can arrange a meetup of some sort

Olisloman

Jan 15, 2023
Cambridgeshire
Hello Net Surfers I'm Adam and I'm here to look for like minded people to hang out in the woods with , I'd love to join a group in or near my local area as I absolutely love being out in the woods and would love to share and learn new skills.

I have previously wild camped a few times and it is the most tranquil thing I've ever done!

Can't wait to hear from some of you and see if we can arrange a meetup of some sort
Hi Adam.

Whereabouts in Suffolk are you based?

Oli

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE