Newbie in kent

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Jun 14, 2012
Kent
Hi everyone I am new to the bushcraft world would like too meet some like minded people. I am based in Dover kent and have done a few solo adventures but would love to learn more. So hi.

Jun 14, 2012
Kent
Sadly mate my little doggy friend.... Has been lost in an bit of a messy break up with an old girlfriend!!! I have moved into a flat so no garden anymore and got a new job so..... The ex kinda got him in the spit! He was her dog!! And bushcraft uk won't let me change my name yet!!! He was an amazing dog who used to love the days in the woods but it's been a year since I last saw him!!! :( so I am here to keep enjoying the hobby I like.

Ahjno

Vice-Adminral
Admin
Aug 9, 2004
Rotterdam (NL)
www.bushcraftuk.com
Sadly mate my little doggy friend.... Has been lost in an bit of a messy break up with an old girlfriend!!! I have moved into a flat so no garden anymore and got a new job so..... The ex kinda got him in the spit! He was her dog!! And bushcraft uk won't let me change my name yet!!! He was an amazing dog who used to love the days in the woods but it's been a year since I last saw him!!! :( so I am here to keep enjoying the hobby I like.

Drop me a PM and we'll sort it tomorrow.

Jun 14, 2012
Kent
Hay no worry lads I am well over that girl miss the little companion though. But always look forward never backwards!!! I'll PM you about the meet in Canterbury and see if I can make it!?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE