Newbie from Telford!

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.

Del477

Member
Feb 27, 2022
27
10
62
telford
Hi everyone,

I've been looking at the site for a while and decided to join - at last!

I'm knocking on a bit now and don't get out as much as I would like to. Served in the RAF for 30 years as an Aircraft Engineer and always (well, almost always...) enjoyed ops and being out on exercise - it isn't always true that the Army dig in and the RAF check in!!

I enjoy general bushcrafting and getting out with my two sons, my eldest lives in mid-Wales and we've found some amazing spots.

Here to learn from others and, as an avid collector of anything with a sharp edge, also here to check out the sales and wants. Currently waiting for spinal surgery (for the 3rd time) due to 2 more herniated discs, so will be surfing rather than doing for the next few months!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Smudge and SaraR

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE