New Year's Resolution?

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.
After 26 cans i dont think you'll be fit for anything, never mind to start.

They're mostly energy drinks and fruit cider. If I'd drunk even half of them I'd have the whole borough cleaned up in super quick time :mexwave:

It must be working though as there was a news report on the bbc website today saying litter complaints in my area are way down now. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-south-east-wales-42558018
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-south-east-wales-42558018
A sceptical person might suggest that perhaps people have just given up complaining or that the new online only complaints system is needlessly complicated and probably excludes non computer savvy people but who can say for sure.
 
I won't do resolutions any more. Prefer aspirations.

This year I have a few;
Run 20km again (managed 13km last weekend, 20km is probably realistic).
Get cycling fit again and do 100miles somewhere scenic
Go cycle camping for at least 2 nights.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Bazooka Joe

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE