New Year in Wales Nowt to do ?? Come along !!

maddave

Jan 2, 2004
Manchester UK
A few of us are going to Nantcol Waterfalls for new year. There will be myself, Spikey Da Pikey, Womble_Lancs, Cap'n Badger and a few of the biker crowd. Some are going down today and others are arriving tomorrow. Campfires are allowed but wood is scarce so it's worth bringing some if you can and anymusical instrument you might play. There is no set Itinerary, just show up and do your thing. Of course there will be a party at midnight on the 31st where you won't have to worry about the price of a taxi, or if you're going to get rolled on the way home as there will only be decent folk there. So if you're at a loose end, grab yer gear and get to Nantcol ! www.nantcolwaterfalls.co.uk :D

John Dixon

Forager
May 2, 2006
Cheshire
Thats sounds like great fun i used to camp there in the mid 90's its great i have even kayaked down the waterfall. Great place and the pub at the bottom near the youth hostel used to be great too. i have plans but if they dont happen i would love to join you.

Spikey DaPikey

Feb 8, 2006
North West, near the land of the Pies
It was a wee bit windy !!

Didnt lose any tents, but the parachute did get a few new holes due to the winds and the tree branches :eek:

Good company, damn good food from the dutch ovens and stock pots, all cooked on a welcoming camp fire. Fine wines, ale and high spirits of both types LOL

I can honestly say it was one of, if not the best new years eve's i've had :)

Cheers Dave :You_Rock_

EDIT: a bit late now, but the site is here

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE