New Year Clearout!!!

Ed

Admin
Admin
Aug 27, 2003
South Wales Valleys
Chopper said:
People especially MOD'S need to be clear about what is going on
I agree.... so why didn't you report the post? That way we could have sorted this very quickly..... I came accross this thread by accident (searching for something else). It may be a shock to you but I don't get around to reading all 400+ posts a day to know exactly what is going on everywhere in the forum all day. Unless you let the mods or admin know, things can easily just slip by us.

andyn said:
I'm sure that my post will probably get moderated out,
Why? ..... do you really think that badly of me......

sometimes I really wonder why I spend 20-30+ hours a week (unpaid) here helping out just to be accused of double standards and snide remarks from members....... its a very sorry state of affairs.

This whole arguement could have been sorted out very easily with a pm, or reporting the post..... mods gets told off, and even Tony has been moderated (by me) on a number of occasions. The rules are there to be followed by everyone. But it seems no-one wanted to get it sorted, they just want to bitch about it in public..... very sad.

Ed

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Enough guys, I was going to stay out of this but it's going on and on and it's time to leave it alone.

Confusion like this happens sometimes, usually people deal with it in private or they let the admin know so that we can get involved if need be. I seriously dislike the insinuation by some that I allow members (which is what the mods are as well) to have different sets of rules. That’s way out of order and I suggest anyone that does feel that way contact me.

This is a sale that went a bit pear shaped, it didn't work out well, it happens and it's caused a bit of a stir, but it's only caused a stir because it's a mod involved, that's not on.

If you've got an issue contact me, if you've not then leave it alone, stop stirring and let the other people get on with buying and selling.

J

Jamie

Hi all

have reduced the price on my backpacks if youre interested, pm me. For the prices see the first post in this thread

Cheers

Jamie

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE