New Year Clearout!!!

J

Jamie

Well new year, new baby and space needed (as well as some readies) so having a large clearout. All prices are inclusive of P&P to mainland UK.

All on a first come first served basis. Please PM me

ex issue 'Rucksack, Long' - not A1 condition but very good. Comes with side pouches and yoke system
£40.00 - SOLD

SnugPak Rocket Pack (with pouches) - as new
£40.00 - SOLD

Blacks 30l back pack(deuter aircomfort whatever that is!) green and black in colour
£5.00 - SOLD

blizzard bag (olive) and black storage pouch (unused)
£15 SOLD

blizzard bags (olive) without pouch SOLD
£15

Gransfors Mini (the edge has got a bit of a dink in it) SOLD
£40.00

Leather Possibles Pouch - never used and included with a tinder pouch
£40.00 SOLD

Maxpedition Rolly Poly medium (as new) colour tan
SOLD
£15.00

Maxpedition Single Sheath (as new) colour green SOLD
£12.00

Bahco Laplander (used but in good nick) SOLD
£8.00

510 blackhawk paracord 1 black, 1 tan SOLD
£10.00

Zebra 12cm billy SOLD
£10

Twizel pegs (brand new unopened) SOLD
2 packs of 6 twizels to go at £4 per bag

respirator bag SOLD
£5.00

Waterproof Storage Pot (new) x 6 SOLD

£5.00

Pot luck bag - which includes arktis 120l drybag, 2 planetfear stuff sacks (s) and 2 planetfear stuff sacks (xs), 1 pair dry socks, 1 kfs set, 1 set of mess tins, 1 bottle of foot powder (US mil), half a roll of camo form woodland pattern, american mil style water bottle, 1 snugpak pillow
£20 SOLD

All on a first come first served basis. Please PM me.
Cheers

Jamie

Reactions: Razorstrop
J

Jamie

anthonyyy said:
Congradulations Jamie. Don't overdo the clearout. Normal life does resume after having a baby ......... eventually.

Thats what people told me mate, but i dont believe them!!!!!!!!! :lmao:

Chopper

Native
Sep 24, 2003
Kent.
People especially MOD'S need to be clear about what is going on, afterall, it would be a MOD that would come down on us like a ton of bricks if we were misleading in anyway!! :( :( :(

J

Jamie

Chopper said:
People especially MOD'S need to be clear about what is going on, afterall, it would be a MOD that would come down on us like a ton of bricks if we were misleading in anyway!! :( :( :(

Chopper

I am sorry that you werent the actual winner of the axe. In an open forum you cant hang around when you are interested in something which is clearly going to be of interest to others.

I didnt hear back from you for an hour or so from the moment you expressed an interest in the axe. I waited as long as I could but I had a load of other people waiting in the wings...and as far as I am concerned it is better for me to have the money in hand than not so decided to give it to the second in line.

If you have a problem with that so be it and i will just have to learn to live with it.

And as far as me being a mod is concerned, that has nothing to do with a personal sale and is quite frankly in this instance irrelevant. I have not been misleading in any way.

Jamie

P.s.Actually just thought I should add to this and say that to use the 'MOD Card' is very unfair and not only taints my reputation but also that of BCUK. As a user of this forum I am perfectly entitled to use the facilities as any other regular user.

We have a difficult enough job as it is without always having this MOD card being held up whenever YOU choose. If we went around moaning about some of the stuff that goes on that we allow to, let alone some of the dross and drivel we have to moderate, then all we would be doing is spending our time moaning....something we dont do - we just get on and do it.

If youre going to use the MOD card, then use it wisely, I for one am bored witless by its use.

andyn

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 15, 2005
Hampshire
www.naturescraft.co.uk
Jamie,

I have to say, irrelevant to whether the item I pm'ed you about was sold already, that if you state "first come first served" then stating something like "it is better for me to have the money in hand than not so decided to give it to the second in line." comes across as being bang out of order.

Even if the first response was just expressing an interest rather than a firm offer it is only fair to give them the chance. Afterall the other offers will stil be there later in the day, no?

Maybe in the future you will take a fairer stance on your selling methods so not to upset/mislead people.

Good luck with the remaining sales and congratulations on the addition to your family.

Take care.

scruff

Maker
Jun 24, 2005
West Yorkshire
now'then wots all this cafuffle about?

can't you get a GB mini (without a dink) for that price anyway?

i know thats not the point but it is a tad silly to get so ruffled chaps.

Chopper

Native
Sep 24, 2003
Kent.
When you receive this:

Here you go mate

Got a lot of interest but you asked first so its yours if you want it...need replay asap please

Cheers

Jamie

in an email I think that it is only right to expect that the sale has been offered to you, wouldnt you!

Kepis

Jul 17, 2005
Sussex
Chopper said:
When you receive this:

Here you go mate

Got a lot of interest but you asked first so its yours if you want it...need replay asap please

Cheers

Jamie

in an email I think that it is only right to expect that the sale has been offered to you, wouldnt you!

It would appear to be that way to me Chopper, hope this is not a case of two sets of rules, one for Mods one for everyone else.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: Lights the touch paper and stands well back....... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

J

Jamie

Chopper said:
When you receive this:

Here you go mate

Cheers

Jamie

I am not going to be drawn into the whys and wherefores as to the reason why and to whom I decided to sell something I own to someone else suffice it to say that I gave what I considered reasonable period of time for a response...none came, I chose to selll MY item elsewhere and to someone else......lifes tough, but theres a lesson for you.

scanker

Aug 15, 2005
Cardiff, South Wales
Well, if I was Chopper, I'd think it mine, but I'd probably try to be a bit more philosophical about it and try and find a new one for a similar price. IMO he's every right to be a bit miffed though.

On the mod front, I don't think it has a relevance. If Jamie's like me (I moderate another forum), he's a member first, moderator second. The sticky states: "Neither bushcraftuk.com, Bushcraft UK, nor any of its representatives take any responsibility for transactions that go awry to the detriment of any parties involved." I'd say the transaction between Jamie and Chopper has gone "awry" and Jamie's mod status is irrelevant.

Reactions: Ed

anthonyyy

Settler
Mar 5, 2005
ireland
Now now, children, Santa may already have come but he is still watching for next christmas!
As I said normal life does resume after having a baby and that includes the bad things ;)

andyn

Aug 15, 2005
Hampshire
www.naturescraft.co.uk
Chopper i believe that if you drop Beachlover (kevin) a PM he has a GB mini (without any dinks in) that he has for sale.

I hope you get the axe your looking for.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE