New Watch - Cheers Trunks.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
A good friend of mine recommended a watch company that produces military watches with T3 Traser technology for the dials. They produce regimental dials for presentation as well as a well known company logo. I've known about this Brit company for a while, as alongside CWC they produce superb watches for outdoor and MOD service use. So on his recommendation I gave them a shout.

Thanks again for Trunks who helped me produce the logo which is on all of my personal stationary, business cards and kit. This was an indulgence, but his artwork deserves it.

Last edited:

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
By the way, the capsules at night stay this bright all the time for ten years before degrading, no light charging necessary like Supaluminova....

GWS-G10-Watch-Trigalight.jpg

pysen78

Forager
Oct 10, 2013
Stockholm
I've had this watch for a year and a bit. I can also recommend it. Keeps time very well, doesn't scratch easily and the tritium has a very well balanced glow. Downside for me was that the stainless housing makes watchstrap compasses deviate compared to the titanium watch I had previously.
Also note it exists in varying degrees of water proof.
Really neat putting a personal logo on there. How much extra did they charge for that? I couldnt find out on the link above. Also for those interested, here's a direct link to the watch without logo.

http://www.militarywatchshop.co.uk/watches/h3-gws-g10/gws-g10-pro-diver/

wizard

Nomad
Jan 13, 2006
USA
Hey Jonathan, great looking watch, I like the little transphibian dinosaur logo too :)
Kind of a watch nut here, I used to have about 100 watches, sold some though. Ya see, my plan is to never run outta time!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE