New wanted list combined

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
hi guys still got a few items im after if anyone can help.
priority one. die cast model of westland Lysander (not in Canadian wasp colours)
second on the list to start my collection off. as I now have two I require another or more than one Fairbairn sykes knife
prefer original but am not that lucky so copy in vgc is superb
thirdly duok douk knife. hope the spelling is right.
4th is a Mercator k55k knife in absolute great condition
and fifth but by no means last ww2 French resistance or soe related items and literature
I am mainly on the lookout for a Philips hand powered torch or arp bulleye torch either one in working order.
have lots of bushcraft related goodies to trade. cheers guys

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
Saturday morning bump still not located any of the items on my wants list.
as I said guys ive lots of nice stuff to trade.
including re handled f1 clone.
this has been done in a beautiful piece of black buffalo horn shaped to mimic a mora clipper handle but polished smooth.
the knife is in an unused state and comes with a brand new ferro rod again handled in black buffalo to match the knife
these two come with a lovely handmade 3mm veg tanned sheath which just needs to be finished by stitching between the rivets. the fire steel holder is a wetformed attatchement which is already stitched to the sheath. so it just wants the sheath finishing.
next up is a 3mm veg tanned leather dispatch satchel again made by me and built to last forever its oil finished.
I do have tons of other stuff to offer but this is just a little taster. photos asap cheers guys.

Mar 15, 2011
on the heather
Corgi do a 1.72 scale die cast Lizzie. The Secret War of Charles Fraser-Smith is a great read not really SOE, MI6 or MI9 but a great book on the subject with all the Q gadgets. also MI9 Escape & Evasion 1939-1945 by Foot & Langley.

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
thank you for that info mate. the book by foot and Langley I have got already and as for the corgi die cast I would buy one without hesitation. but if I did id need an escape and evasion kit to get me out of wife occupied house.
Corgi do a 1.72 scale die cast Lizzie. The Secret War of Charles Fraser-Smith is a great read not really SOE, MI6 or MI9 but a great book on the subject with all the Q gadgets. also MI9 Escape & Evasion 1939-1945 by Foot & Langley.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE