new swedish store in UK

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

robin wood

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Oct 29, 2007
derbyshire
www.robin-wood.co.uk
I have a Swedish mate who works for Clas Ohlson, a huge mail order company and he is over here this week for the opening of their new store in Croydon.

Lots of cheap stuff like these axes, not GFB or Ceggas but they are £8 for a little one £18 for the big splitting axe.

305840_3146_X_2008-07-08_145751_949.jpg

or these mora knives for £4.99

308880_B_2006-07-04_101109_61.jpg

Here is their website http://www.clasohlson.co.uk/Product/StartPageProducts.aspx

forestwalker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Just one note. Claes Ohlsson is known here for good prices and good service, but also for not always being a place where quality is number 1. Brand name stuff (Moras, etc) they are good for, but I would not buy their house brand (Cotech) if I really neede the item to work well every time.

So,the "grandpa daycare" has spread abroad...

bothyman

Settler
Nov 19, 2003
Sutherland. Scotland.
Strange website it looks like it's mail order as it has an online shop?? then it says it does not sell online.??
And I only found that out when I tried to find out about postage.
It's just to make yourself a list to take to one of their shops, not much good when the nearest shop is over 400 miles away.
Very misleading not a good start to selling in the UK.

MickT

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE