New Storm Kettle group buy (Sept 2013)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

swright81076

Tinkerer
Apr 7, 2012
Castleford, West Yorkshire
Here is the second Storm kettle group buy, this time I am happy to be able to offer the Storm 4 litre and 8 litre Dutch ovens, which come pre seasoned.
This time around, the full range of kettles are available in the hard anodised coating as well as traditional aluminium.

These are unbelievable kettles, super fast boil times using just a handful of fuel, I have a couple already, and many of you could testify to their usability. The F1 and F2 kettles also fit on top of the wildwood woodgas stove perfectly! (cheers Johnny)

This time after looking for a decent courier service that will not foul up, and after pricing royal standard 2nd class parcels, I've decided (with the advise of many of you guys) to go with myhermes couriers. Payment via Paypal or bank transfer. I will not be in profit from this group buy, I am trying to pass all the discount to you guys.

I will run this till the end of Sept, there is no limit to the amount of buyers, except, all sales must be from this forum only, therefore you will need to be members. Thank you.

Prices include delivery to UK only, remote postcodes (IM,HS,ZE) incur £2 extra as per courier.

Images are of the ti variant.

f1.jpg
F1 kettle
RRP £39.94 inc del
group buy £33 inc del

F1ti
RRP £54.94
group buy £42.00

f2.jpg
F2
RRP £42.94
group buy £36

F2ti
RRP £52.94
group buy £41

f3.jpg
F3
RRP £46.94
group buy £39

F3ti
RRP £56.94
group buy £44

f4.jpg
F4
RRP £50.94
group buy £43

F4ti
RRP £60.94
group buy £48

dutch oven.jpg
4L dutch oven
RRP £44.95
group buy £36

8L dutch oven
RRP £54.95
group buy £46

tripod.jpg
Dutch oven tripod
RRP £44.94
group buy £35

As per normal, please add you names in list format with the item(s) you want, I'll PM you closer to the end date with payment details etc.

Thanks in advance.

Steve

Last edited:

Chiseller

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
With the postage included these are bargains :cool:

I'd like a 4L fire ready dutch and an F1 anodized please. Thanks for organizing this Steve. Gud elth :thumbup:

If Woden Wills It , then it will be so

markie*mark0

Settler
Sep 21, 2010
warrington
im interested, but i really need to justify to myself the purchase, i must have 10+ different stove's and pots/pans to cook/boil on, so not 100% sure i'd use this?

swright81076

Tinkerer
Apr 7, 2012
Castleford, West Yorkshire
im interested, but i really need to justify to myself the purchase, i must have 10+ different stove's and pots/pans to cook/boil on, so not 100% sure i'd use this?

The f1 and f2 fit perfectly onto wild wood woodgas stoves, plus the boil super quick. On a day bimble, you cannot beat the speed of these things when food isn't part of the plan.
4amazuse.jpg

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

Chiseller

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
35+ mph wind this morning......a wax cotton pad and a handfull of pinky or smaller twigs.....5 cups brewed safely and quicker than quick sticks......these stoves thrive on otherwise adverse conditions

If Woden Wills It , then it will be so

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE