New shop in Whitby

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Madriverrob

Native
Feb 4, 2008
Whitby , North Yorkshire
There's a new surplus shop opened in Whitby , he has some good gear , is a local guy and into bushcraft and hammocking. Worth a look if you live this way or are visiting Whitby .

No affiliation , just letting people know about a new resource.

9136ad00c8a75216b47c14e946714759.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bopdude

Feb 19, 2013
Stockton on Tees
Is this brand new ? is it the one up and over the bridge then left, seem to remember being in it, that's all, thanks for the reminder though mate, I'll look in ( again ) next weekend, 2 night visit, if you're free for the ever illusive brew give me a shout :)

Madriverrob

Native
Feb 4, 2008
Whitby , North Yorkshire
Is this brand new ? is it the one up and over the bridge then left, seem to remember being in it, that's all, thanks for the reminder though mate, I'll look in ( again ) next weekend, 2 night visit, if you're free for the ever illusive brew give me a shout :)

New shop mate , up at the top of flower gate , near mountain wharehouse. Fella is from borough originally and used to do the car boots . I'm off to Iceland tomorrow and not back till Easter Sunday so will probably miss you again ! We need to arrange a coastal bivvy this year for sure .....

bopdude

Feb 19, 2013
Stockton on Tees
Ah good I'll check it out next weekend, and yep definitely up for the overnighter and forage, enjoy Iceland and we'll sort it when you get back.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE