New Sheath available for RM knives....

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Nov 29, 2004
Scotland
Whoops! sorry about that, links should work again, however you may have to click reload as you browser may try to show the earlier page it has cached.

rapidboy

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 14, 2004
BB
Cheers :biggthump

NewWoodloreSheath.jpg

beach bum

On a new journey
Jul 15, 2004
cardiff
Something I've been meaning to ask, what is the purpose of the punched hole at the bottom of the woodlore's sheath ? :?:

regards

beach bum

Hoodoo

Nov 17, 2003
Michigan, USA
sandbender said:
The slot you see next to the firestick is the beltloop, This is a kind of 'old world' type attachment method used in Europe in the middle ages and still used in Scandinavian countries today.

Well, of course it is!! Doh! I should have realized that from the git go. :lol: It is a style that was also popular in the new world as mountain men often carried their knives that way. I was thrown off by the paracord. So I can definitely assume that there is no belt loop on the back side of the sheath?

redriver1b.jpg

Nov 29, 2004
Scotland
No, there is no belt loop on the reverse, when worn on the belt the knife carrying part of the sheath sits under the belt. I never carry it in this fashion preferring to have it under my arm. The knots on the neck cord can 'slip' allowing me to hold the knife tightly under arm or to 'dangle slightly' if I'm laying down under my hootchie or similar.

If I want wear the knife on my belt when I'm working around camp, a bit of jiggery-pokery with the neck cord turns it into a low slung belt loop.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE