New Series of Ray

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Jodie

Native
Aug 25, 2006
London
www.google.co.uk
I'm really looking forwards to this, and there's a book coming out
at some point as well also called Wild Food.

Have a look at the Bushcraft and wilderness library and media
sub-forum for more info and links:
http://www.bushcraftuk.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=16

Ray's also been doing one of the UKTV adverts along with a whole
load of other people, along the lines of "If I were in charge of Christmas".

He'd get everyone to speak in pantomime double-entendres over the
festive season :)

Jo

Bushcraft4life

Settler
Dec 31, 2006
London
I saw that 'if i were in charge of christmas thing' on uk gold aswell. Tim Henman on crutches made of tennis rackets. Has me in stitches everytime i see it.

As for this wild food program i can't wait. It should be great. :D

Bushcraft4life

Settler
Dec 31, 2006
London
His book for the series is out on 6th september for £12. Long way away but I just pre-ordered the book from amazon :headbang: :D .

Thanks for the info i almost forgot jon r :)

P.S. since i am a sneaky bugger i ''MAY'' be able to get the book much earlier so i'll keep you all posted.

Klenchblaize

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 25, 2005
Greensand Ridge
Never mind the new book – put me down for half a dozen of the sure to follow (if he’s on-the-ball with a marketing plan) “Alan Wood/Woodlore Mushroom Knife”!

Cheers

falling rain

Native
Oct 17, 2003
Woodbury Devon
Is the one on Sunday a repeat of tonights episode? - Is the series being released on DVD? - If not maybe people will want to record it, otherwise ther'll be a repeat of the 'World of survival' and 'Tracks' debacle :(

Bushcraft4life

Settler
Dec 31, 2006
London
I think this one is being released but the BBC love being gits :buttkick: . Seeing as how the book based on the series is coming out it should be :D

falling rain

Native
Oct 17, 2003
Woodbury Devon
Bushcraft4life said:
I think this one is being released but the BBC love being gits :buttkick: . Seeing as how the book based on the series is coming out it should be :D

Well there is a 'world of survival book' from the TV series which i have, but no DVD :confused:

Bushcraft4life

Settler
Dec 31, 2006
London
I didn't even know and i call myself a ray mears fan :confused: .

I AM :notworthy :D .

I would love to read it any chance you could send me in the right direction mate.

jon r

Native
Apr 7, 2006
England, midlands
www.jonsbushcraft.com
Just finished watching Ray! I thought it was fantastic. I think its a real shame that some of our aborigeonal britain knowledge might have been lost over time! I cant wait till ray comes back to the UK and explores our native plants!

And you know that George man Ray was with, i met him in August on my work experience! How cool is that! He and Ray were testing out a tool that had been gound in archilogical digs. The tool consisted of a long wooden handle with a piece of antler on the end. I bet that tool will be shown in this series!

Any other thoughts? :)

Bushcraft4life

Settler
Dec 31, 2006
London
I didn't see it but i have homechoice so i can watch it anytime i want to :D .

I wonder if we ever had witchutty(spelling :confused: ) grubs here.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE