New Range Of Kit & Accessories For Chris Caine & YouTube Vid No.2!!!!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Angst

Apr 15, 2010
Hampshire
www.facebook.com
Hi everyone....when I first met Chris we discussed doing him a line of items that he was interested in....this is the first set of prototypes as such...there'll be some changes and more bits soon but this will give an idea....

Chris has in the past been a user of G.B. axes and highly rates their products hence the belt loop....he also wanted me to do him some real heavy duty belts...long enough to be worn out side a coat and so on...the dangler was designed at the time when my customer commissioned me to do the first Survival Tool sheath and is beefed up accordingly to cater for it....the small belt pouch is going to be re-done to cater for Chris' folder and is just as an example for now...the firesteel holder as you know was developed whilst doing Sir Taniths birthday pressie and Chris was quite taken with it so asked me to start doing them for him...and I'll be making firesteels to go in it with red deer antler handles (it can be worn on belt or round neck)...and the bracelet has been added in because Chris has always liked the one I wear myself....everything is totally hand-cut/made etc and made of either 2.5mm, 3.5mm or 4.5mm full grain shoulder in black and nickel and polished up with black finish.

anyway....hope you like....and thanks again to Sir's Mountain & Kerne for execution of the embossing stamps!...each item has both mine and Chris' logos on it.

and.....my second youtube vid, again for Chris, shelter building part2....and theres no gabber so dont panic lol!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9clLSkwVAA

regards!

sonni

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE