new primus omnifuel for 2015?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Feb 17, 2015
Hereford
Do you have any issues with Primus Omnifuel ?
I've just bought a new stove and it leaks petrol badly from the hose connection to the fuel bottle . I'm frustrated after parting with £150 quid .

Biglew

Teepee

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 15, 2010
Northamptonshire
Some good features taken from the Omnilite with one of the support legs attached to the fuel pipe. I really like the captive flame spreader, miles better if the spring still works after being cooked for hours.

I'm struggling to see the point of the jets in the legs, user would still need to go into the spares box to get the wrench out.

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
£141?? What does it use for fuel, fresh air?

Don't get me wrong I don't mind spending on nice kit but that just seems ridiculous?

Can be used with virtually any kind of fuel, including gas, gasoline/petrol, diesel, kerosene/paraffin – even aviation fuel

ianreeves

Nov 20, 2012
glasgow
Do you have any issues with Primus Omnifuel ?
I've just bought a new stove and it leaks petrol badly from the hose connection to the fuel bottle . I'm frustrated after parting with £150 quid .
Biglew

Is this just when you connect/disconnect? If it's at any other time I'd suggest asking for a refund, it mustn't leak at other times.

For disconnect, I unscrew the bottle/pump a little to de pressurise it before unscrewing fuel hose connector. It should also be depressurised before connecting as well.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE