New permisson plus few more(Hopefully)

andybysea

Oct 15, 2008
South east Scotland.
Whilst dropping my kids off at school this morning i got chatting to one of the other parents on my way home,and mentioned that im off camping this weekend, but i was undecided where to go as of yet, now i knew this person had a farm but was'nt sure where, but they then not only gave me direction's to there farm but also use of the woods that border it any time i want, but also said they would speak to all the other farmers in the area that they knew and ask them if i could use there land as well and that they didnt see it being a problem at all, if its a yes ive basically got a stretch of woodland/moorland and coastal cliffs over a large area.

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Good news Andy, you must be chuffed, though as they say "there must be photo's or it didn't happen!";) Hope you have fun.

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Thats great news Andy - good on you! Farmers are great - hopefully via a few Xmas gifts and helping hands all sorts of avenues will open for you - be they some rough shooting, some wood to carve - even some meat and veg. Delighted for you

andybysea

Oct 15, 2008
South east Scotland.
Cheers guys, there will be photos as i will be trying it out this coming weekend well Sun/Mo/Tues,im going to speak to the farmer that offered the land tommorrow, as they are calling the others tonight to see if the rest is available. Red ive already got Venison sorted, my wifes boss hunts, another guy who she works with hunts with him, he also has his own fishing boat and he's already offered her venison, Just wish id had the conversation earlier as ive known and let on to the farmer since our children started going to school together, and yep the odd bottle of whisky etc will be sent to return the favour.

Last edited:

andybysea

Oct 15, 2008
South east Scotland.
few pics of area,
1 open land leading to sea/cliffs.

We(mate and me) spent about two hr's walking about, there is alot of pine plantation which we ruled out,and a big woods at the start of the path but it sits at the bottom of a hill and was a tad marshy hopefully once spring summer arrives it will be drier.
these area's seem best for now,

excuse the white ball of fluff mates wife said it was his turn to walk the pooch.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE