new member

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.

daveroony

Banned scammer
Sep 25, 2026
1
0
46
gaslow
Hi folks,

Followed a link from the British Blades forum and wanted to register and say Hi.

I'm mostly a knife/torch/gadgets fan, but have always spent as much time in the rural countryside (where I live) as possible and am keen to pick up some tips.

I look forward to exchanging info and learning some stuff!

Regards,
 
Hello and welcome to our forum. You don’t seem like a Dave though. More of an Abdul or Muhammad.
At first glance your path to joining us is impressive because it involves time travel, or cryo freezing…but then it turned out you merely used the forum search to go back to 2003. Kudos to you for picking a post just one day away from today, that is a level of care we rarely see.


I could point out the other five things you did that were flagged by our security scanner, but where would be the fun in that.
 
Last edited:
Hi folks,

Followed a link from the British Blades forum and wanted to register and say Hi.

I'm mostly a knife/torch/gadgets fan, but have always spent as much time in the rural countryside (where I live) as possible and am keen to pick up some tips.

I look forward to exchanging info and learning some stuff!

Regards,
Hello Dave . welcome x
 

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE