new knife

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.

wickerman

Forager
May 6, 2010
214
192
norfolk
just bought an old hickory folding knife read a few reviews before buying and it was mixed especially about fit and finish.....but the one I received is spot on great fit and finish shaving sharp and solid lock up and strikes a good spark with a ferro rod will carrying this all the time20240326_185923.jpg20240326_185937.jpg
 
Nice looking pocket knife, I haven’t seen that one before. I will have to check them out.
I would recommend it have used it a bit cut catapult fork and dressed out some pigeons can buy cheaper folders but made in USA and carbon steel not 440 stainless
 
  • Like
Reactions: EDCFAN
Sounds really good and obviously will stand the test of time. I will look them up, I do like knives made in the USA and have recently bought a 1987 Buck 110 and I love it as the quality is great.
 
Sounds really good and obviously will stand the test of time. I will look them up, I do like knives made in the USA and have recently bought a 1987 Buck 110 and I love it as the quality is great.
buck is good but heavy and not legal edc but these old hickory folding knife light for pocket and legal
 
  • Like
Reactions: EDCFAN
buck is good but heavy and not legal edc but these old hickory folding knife light for pocket and legal
Yea my Buck is good when I have a valid reason to carry it when I’m in the fields or at the lake but my usual edc is a Victorinox climber and/or a Heinnie Haynes Penfold.

I do like the old classic look of the old hickory though and I checked them out on Heinnie Haynes so I may have to pick one up to drop in my pocket when I have some spare cash.
 
  • Like
Reactions: wickerman

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE