New knife & stove...

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

woof

Apr 12, 2008
lincolnshire
Just over a week ago, i had a day in the woods with Tony Ge & he convinced me i needed a new lock knife in my life, the spyderco he had was to small for me, so looked at other spydies which led to other knives...& in the end following advice i went for the Ontario Rat 1.

So heres a few shots of the knife, i had it in coyote, it also comes in black, green & desert
IMG_0212.jpgIMG_0213.jpgIMG_0214.jpgIMG_0215.jpgIMG_0216.jpg
Shown here with a sak farmer, its a big knife but fits my hands nicely. Its also a good fit in the schrade knife pouch.
IMG_0217.jpgIMG_0218.jpg
Also took the opertunity to test out the little woodburner stove i made
IMG_0219.jpgThe knife was sharpe out of the box & shaved kindling for the stove well
IMG_0220.jpgIMG_0221.jpgIMG_0222.jpgIMG_0223.jpgIMG_0225.jpgThe knife fits well in the pocket of the 5.11's, not sure about the pocket clips, so might get Topknot to make me a sheath for it like the one you can see above the Rat 1, i used it to carve a pot hanger & just used it in general. I liked the size of it, don't think it will replace a fixed blade though. & the stove worked pretty good to.IMG_0226.jpgIMG_0227.jpgIMG_0228.jpg

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE