New(ish) Assistant Scout Leader

• Thread starter Deleted member 4605
  • Start date
  • Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
D

Deleted member 4605

Just wanted to introduce myself. I joined my local Baden-Powell Scout Group as an Assistant Beaver Leader when my children joined their Beaver Colony. Since then I haved helped occasionally with our Wolf Cub pack and now I'm a permanent (warrent pending) Assistant Scout Leader as well still helping with Beavers.

Since we're B-P Scouts and not SA, there's a lot more emphasis on traditional scouting skills, and I want to share my passion for bushcraft with all the children in the group, but my focus is going to be the Scouts and possibly the few Senior Scouts we have.

D

Deleted member 4605

I don't think there's many left at all, which is a shame.

Mr_Rimps

Forager
Aug 13, 2006
Hampshire
There was a group of BP scouts attending the car park at the Crick boat show this year. Very impressive and good to see. Good luck with the scouts although, having followed my sons through all the sections my favourite was cubs.

Big John

Nomad
Aug 24, 2005
Surrey
You'll find there are quite a few SA Scout and Explorer Scout leaders on here - we won't hold the B-P bit against you ;)

We often discuss idea's for programmes, camps and events so don't be shy!

Welcome aboard :grouphug:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE