New guy checking in

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Broadsword

Mar 5, 2014
Colorado Rockies USA
Hello everyone,
Broadsword here checking in from the Colorado Mountains in the US. I'm a member of BCUSA as well. I've been into wilderness survival and bush crafting since I was a kid. I was in the US Army as an anti-armor infantryman in the eighties and have been doing security work since I got out.
I live right in the middle of the Rocky Mountains at 10,000 ft elevation. I haven't been out as much as I'd like but I hope to change that this year. I've been enjoying the you tube videos Dave Canterbury has been putting out and have been using a lot of his ideas. I bought one of his Pathfinder Scout Packs with a matching small shell bag from Duluth Packs but I think I want to go back to a belt kit and larger pack. I use to use a Pattern 58 belt kit with an SAS/Para bergen. I liked that combination a lot and wish I had kept it. I might trade the Duluth pack and shoulder bag and go back to the old school webbing and bergen. I might even look into the PLCE kit.
I've always liked the British military kit better.
I'm looking forward to reading and learning what I can here. I also hope to contribute when I can.
Thanks,
Broadsword

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE