New Game of Thrones Trailer

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

HillBill

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
Same here, been through it 4 times now, last one was to show a mate it. He's hooked. Only 3 more in season 3 to get through until were done and he's ready for season 4.

Nov 29, 2004
Scotland
I just know that if I watch the first episode of the first series then eighteen or so hours of my life will vanish, so, I am holding off for now, I won't even watch the trailers. Something to look forward to in the years ahead. :)

treadlightly

Jan 29, 2007
Powys
I just know that if I watch the first episode of the first series then eighteen or so hours of my life will vanish, so, I am holding off for now, I won't even watch the trailers. Something to look forward to in the years ahead. :)

But it would be 18 hours well spent, I assure you!

Nov 29, 2004
Scotland
Damn you! damn your eyes! Damn you all!

I'll just have a peak I said to myself, the first ten minutes of season one, just to see what its like....

I'll be watching episode 4, maybe 5 later tonight. :)

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
Right , I do love the show and am firmly hooked.......

BUT

Is it me or is it the strangest mix of genre elements and intended audience you can think of? I mean its primarily medieval sword and sorcery then sporadic elements of hard core sex and serious swearing... just seemed a very strange thing to come out of the states.

Or is it just me?!?!?

< Like I say , I love it , it just seems to be at odds with its genre and audience?>

Idleknight

Forager
Aug 14, 2013
United Kingdom, Near Hinckley
I like it and the books too, I have of lot of re-reading to do when the next book finally comes out.

It is a strange show to come out of the states as you have to pay attention and it has a BIG cast, that changes. But I think that's a good thing, it breaks the standard formula you see in most TV shows.

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Twenty one days and three seasons later and I am also very much looking forward to season 4. :)

Good wasn't it :) I don't watch much TV but followed the link on here and got hooked, having a week on the sick also helped :) I did them all in five days

Nov 29, 2004
Scotland
Good wasn't it :) I don't watch much TV but followed the link on here and got hooked, having a week on the sick also helped :) I did them all in five days

Oh yes, some quality viewing. I never watch TV either, but occasionally, if something catches my eye I'll splash out on a second hand box set from Amazon. :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE