New from Feather forge

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Everything Mac

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 30, 2009
Scotland
Hi all - I've been in the forge again.

Up for sale are two toasting forks - two prongs. - £15 each

dscn2465v.jpg

17.5" long (44.5cm)

dscn2468zv.jpg

16" long (41cm)

Large steak flipper - this is an ambidextrous design and is the single most useful BBQ tool I've used. (better than tongs) It turns steak, burgers and even sausages with ease. - withdrawn

Small travel steak flipper - as above but slightly shorter and made of much thinner stock - light weight. Perfect for out in the field.
dscn2464b.jpg

15" long - 5mm round bar.

This had a catastrophic accident today during wire brushing on the linisher - it caught in the wheel and wrapped around the spindle. I think I was quite lucky that it didn't take my hand with it. Any hoo I had to reshape the thing today so it has a bit more character than previously. (Photo is post incident) - So we'll knock a few quid off because it tried to kill me and lost the fight - £10

Open fire pot stand - these are pushed into the ground and you rest your pot on top. I tested with a very heavy chunk of steel - they are solid. Perfect for the camp fire or a dakota fire pit. - £12 (I can also make these to order)

These ones are 13" (33 cm) long - though I can make any length/height you want within reason.
dscn2461e.jpg

Classic flint and steel striker. -Striking face is 2" (5cm) - Supplied with flint and charcloth/amadou - £9
dscn2462b.jpg

I'm also working on a batch of Salamander Fire steels. I'll post pictures and prices once they are finished.
*update re these - I made a couple but friends keep having them. - Will post a new thread as and when.

**one and only price reduction on all items - if no one wants them still - I'm just going to keep it**

Cheers
Andy

Last edited:

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Open fire pot stand - these are pushed into the ground and you rest your pot on top. I tested with a very heavy chunk of steel - they are solid. Perfect for the camp fire or a dakota fire pit.

Need a look at one of these Andy

Everything Mac

Nov 30, 2009
Scotland
Aye - I'll get pics up tomorrow hopefully. I've been quite busy with all manner of things recently.
I'll post the measurements too.

ATB
Andy

Everything Mac

Nov 30, 2009
Scotland
the only video I could find of how the steak flipper works
[video=youtube;x35JNC7zvl4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x35JNC7zvl4[/video]

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE