New Friction Folder

thedawnawakens

Settler
Dec 2, 2012
UK
Hello bushcraft people, just wanting to give you all a heads up that Chris Caine has released a folder to his entourage of survival knives. They're made in the UK and look very nice indeed, come in 1095 carbon steel in a variety of handle colours and materials (micarta and G10). SELLING FAST IT SEEMS. HEINNIES are selling them for £49.95…(just so that you know I'm in no way affiliated with HH but do rate their service highly). Enjoy the rest of your week folks.:cool:

Forest fella

Jul 2, 2008
Gloucestershire
Yeah I've just spotted his video on youtube about the FF Knife,seems to do the job,the blade just looks abit weird for a folder in my mind anyway.I like the Handle alot though looks very solid.
If anyone's got one do a review please
cheers

cowboy

Banned
May 3, 2010
The shire
Thanks for the heads up on this dude, iv just checked it out and for the price it looks pretty good but i must say the one thing that had completely put ME off is that blade shape... such a shame as it looks solid, the handle looks perfect.. :(

Johnnyboy1971

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 24, 2010
Yorkshire
Saw this the other week and still prefer the Svord.
Just watched the video and don't like the look of it.

dave53

On a new journey
Jan 30, 2010
wales
thanks for the link i will stick with my svord as that chris caine ff is well over priced for what it is regards dave

thedawnawakens

Settler
Dec 2, 2012
UK
Fair comments everyone, I wonder if the hype is all that.... I have a svord too but then I also have a real beast of a friction folder made by CKC knives. I guess it all depends on what you're going to use if for. Different strokes for different folks.

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE